- Fredericksburg - 17 miles
- Stonewall - 23 miles
- Johnson City - 27 miles
- Austin - 75 miles
- San Antonio - 86 miles
- Property Address - 692 Gold-Schaefer Road, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- A small pond stocked with catfish is situated near the back of the property in a park like setting
- The site is serviced by one (1) water well. Yield 3 - 4 GPM.
- Average annual rainfall is 31.53” for the local area
- Healthy mix of live oak, Spanish oak, Cedar elm and other native varieties provide excellent habitat for wildlife
- Property elevation is generally flat
- White-tailed deer and turkey are abundant
- Native song birds and small animals such as fox and raccoons are abundant
- The ranch is accessed by a private entry
- Interior access is provided by unimproved ranch roads typical of the area
- Property is low-fenced on all sides
- A well-appointed 784 sq ft cabin was built in 2013 by the owners as a weekend getaway
- There is a small portable building/carport of nominal value near the cabin
- Carries Agricultural Exemption
- Seller will deliver existing survey and provide basic title insurance
- One hundred percent of the owned minerals will convey
- 23.535 ac offered at $459,800
SHADY OAKS HAVEN, as previously described herein (25.535 ac), is offered at $459,800
Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers. The conditions of sale are as follows:
- Offers to purchase or letters or intent must be in writing and accompanied by 2.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles of Fredericksburg, TX.
- The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general of special warranty deed.
- The Sellers will provide an existing survey (2019).
- Inventory of any personal property will be transferred via Bill of Sale at Closing.
- Mineral rights which the Seller owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
- All water right claims controlled by the Ranch will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
- Buyers’ Brokers are welcomed and invited to contact Mark Harman with Anders Ranch Realty for information regarding Cooperation Policies.
- The property lies in the Fredericksburg ISD.
- The estimated 2018 ag-exempt property taxes will be $464.77.